Accurate time anywhere where there is a WIFI signal. There is a special code transmitted to every WIFI system in your home if you have in-home wireless internet.
This code includes the exact time which might show up on your cable or TV box. Bulova now has a way for a clock to receive that signal in your home and display that time on a traditional clock with hands.
This new technology will make the new “Bulova Connect” series clocks the most accurate and dependable ever. The exact time for everyone with accuracy to within 1 second every 24 hours which is autocorrected within that 24 period.
Setup is simple. There is an LCD display on the back of the clock for setup.
- Press the RESET button on the back of the clock with a paper clip or pen point. The hands will fast forward to 12 o’clock, i.e. the hour, minute and second hands move to 12:00 position. The display will show “Hands Reset”. This may take up to 5 minutes.
- During this period the LCD displays on the case back shows “Search WLAN” and then shows the list of available WiFi routers in the area.
- Select your WiFi router. Once Highlighted then push the C – Set button to confirm the correct connection.
- Input the password of your router., When the correct password is shown on the display, press and hold SET button for more than 3 seconds to complete the password input.
- Once password input completed successfully, the LCD display shows “CHECK VERSION”, and then get the location (CITY) and time information from the correct internet server for your location.
- Once connected the LCD display (in the rear) will show the synchronized calendar / time / day of the week on the LCD display automatically.
- Within a few seconds, the LCD display will show “Hands Calibrate”. The hour and minute hands on the dial will move quickly forward automatically synchronizing the exact time.